Saturday, December 13, 2008

blog spotted?

Coming out of Trader Joe's today, a couple of guys were admiring Artemis, my Dahon Tournado. They asked if it was mine, I said yes, and then one of them asked if I had a blog. Hey! Now I suppose it's possible that there are other people out there blogging about their Dahons, but I'm going to go ahead and claim a new reader all the same. This brings my total readership up to 5, a 25% increase over this time last year.

I think this is a clear mandate to keep blogging. Unfortunately with the weather turning cold and probably rainy, I don't think a ride up Diablo is looking likely tomorrow. It might have to be an indoor trainer day.

3 comments:

SiouxGeonz said...

Keep on riding, keep on blogging :) :)

sosillyano said...

Oh yes. Please do keep blogging. Especially during the winter months, when I can't ride much out here in NYC. Gives me something to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, great blog, thanks very much for it. I'm thinking about picking up a Tournado in the next couple of months. Knowing what you do now, would you buy a Tournado again? Also, very interested to hear about the modifications you made (I was also thinking about changing the derailleur and putting an Ergo bar on it). Many more questions as well (racks etc.). Any chance you could drop me an email at davidgriffiths at mail.com ? Would like to discuss. Am NYC based. Cheers, Dave.